Join Our Team
Current Job Openings
Tasting Room Associate
Trivedi Wine is a family-owned winery that produces a variety of wines to please every palate. We source grapes locally, from across state lines and internationally. We enjoy sharing our wines with our customers.
If you are interested in a part time job that allows you to interact with these customers and offers you a discount on our products, please see detailed job description below of our Tasting Room Associate.
The Tasting Room Associate will provide service to winery customers by taking orders, facilitating tastings and ensuring that they have a pleasant experience.
- Greet winery customers
- Describe wines available for purchase and the history of Trivedi Wine
- Conduct wine tastings
- Handle routine sales transactions of wine, food and merchandise items
- Utilize the iPad sales system and register to process transactions
- Assist with display and stocking of retail items and wines
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of all facilities
- Assist with scheduled events, including bar set up on outside deck
- Complete inventory as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager/Owner
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to operate the iPad point of sales system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older (to serve alcoholic beverages)
- Previous restaurant work and/or bartending experience a plus
- Wine knowledge is beneficial but not required
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work in an evolving environment with enthusiasm
- Must be available to work weekends and some holidays. (Shifts are generally Friday, Saturday and Sunday with hours varying between 12pm and 9pm depending on the day and season)
- Must not have felony conviction
- Must be able to bend, squat, climb, push, stoop and crouch repeatedly
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs on a regular basis
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
This job description does not state nor imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee holding this position. Employee is required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related responsibilities as requested by management.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. An individual seeking an accommodation should contact the owner.
A job description is not intended to and does not create an employment contract. Trivedi Wine maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
1826 East 1150 Road
Fridays: 2 to 8 pm
Saturdays: Noon to 7 pm
Sundays: Noon to 6 pm